The Real Thing Zeolite Powder
Take volcanic rock and ash, add some alkaline ground water, then wait a few million years. Voila! Zeolite. A volcanic mineral compound with maximal detoxifying effects.
• Increases energy levels
• Reduces hangovers - removes the toxic metabolites that cause alcohol after-effects like nausea and headache
• It captures and clears the triggering antigens that cause asthma, allergies and migraines.
• Soothes the stomach and counters acid reflux, acute diarrhoea and irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
• It eliminates toxins and increases serotonin production. Research even suggests that zeolites can help relieve depression.
GET THE SPECS
What? If you think “zeolite” is a complicated word, this particular zeolite is called clinoptilolite (try saying that three times, fast).
What else? Simply put, zeolite is a 100% natural volcanic mineral compound that contains more than 60 trace minerals and 12 amino acids.
So what? The Real Thing Zeolite is a push-pull supplement. It doesn’t just pull toxins and heavy metals out of your body. It also pushes healthy minerals in.
HOW DOES THE DETOX WORK?
1. Zeolite is built for it. This compound is a “molecular sieve” made up of tiny alumino-silicate honeycomb chambers. Each chamber is negatively charged and contains positively charged mineral ions like potassium, calcium, sodium, magnesium and iron (minerals you need).
2. It sucks in positively charged negative things. The chambers suck in positively charged toxins and contaminants, and spit out their positively charged metal ions. The result? Good stuff in, bad stuff out, such as...
Environmental toxins, pesticides and PCBs
Heavy metals, like cadmium, mercury, lead and arsenic.
3. It chucks them out. The body doesn’t absorb Zeolite, so it passes through and out of your system in five to seven hours. And it takes the trash along with it. The perfect house guest.
ANOTHER FACT: Yes, it’s a safe and side-effect free detoxifier, but zeolite is also an anti-ageing addition in certain cosmetics. Either way, things look better when it’s around.
WHAT ELSE CAN ZEOLITE DO?
• FIGHT INFECTIONS. It blocks viral replication – as in cases of herpes zoster. Studies also suggest that zeolites help treat hepatitis C, colds and flu.
• REMOVE FREE RADICALS. A 2002 study by German rheumatologist Wolfgang Thoma found that zeolites can slow the oxidation process by 100% and delay muscle tissue oxidation by 50% in athletes.
• OPTISE AND ALKALINISE. It helps maintain an alkaline pH between 7.35 and 7.45, which promotes healthy brain and immune function.
• CARE FOR SKIN. Zeolite improves skin quality and fights the visible signs of ageing. An attractive extra.
• ANTI-AUTISM...MAYBE. Zeolite helps to clear heavy metals. And children with autism are thought to have three times more mercury in their baby teeth than those
without the condition. That’s why zeolites are now being tested as a possible Autism treatment. Hope they pass.
WHAT MAKES ZEOLITES THE REAL THING?
• What we put in it. Pure, 100% natural clinoptilolite zeolite.
• What we don’t put in it. No wheat, gluten, dairy. No binders, fillers, preservatives or additives of any kind.
• How it’s made. The Real Thing Zeolite is produced to be 100% bioavailable, which increases its potency.
HOW DO YOU TAKE IT?
Try The Real Thing Zeolite for a multisystem internal detox, or a skin-deep external one.
• ORALLY: For detox, take 1 teaspoon (5g) daily, mixed with water or a cold drink of your choice, for at least 30 days. For acute conditions, take 1 teaspoon three times daily, or consult your health practitioner. Mix well and drink quickly.
• AS A FACE MASK: Mix 1 to 2 tablespoons of The Real Thing Zeolite with a little water to make a paste. Before the paste dries, apply evenly over the face (as well as neck and chest if desired). After 10 minutes, rinse with water and mild soap. Use once every two weeks. If skin feels dry after application, apply a moisturiser. If irritation occurs, suspend use and consult your health practitioner.
Note: For best results, keep this supplement stored in plastic as you buy it.
Visit The Real Thing to learn more about detox.
- Excellent! It has changed my life!!Review by Rachael